Kelsey’s Kids is operated strictly by volunteers. That means 100% of your donations go to helping sick children. We provide Launchers to hospitals and camps worldwide. It is not easy to turn away sick children if hospitals and camps don’t have a budget to purchase our Launchers. This is where you can help. Please, if you know of someone who would be interested in donating, send them our way.
A laugh and a chance to be a kid again can help bring healing to a hospital room. We always have camps and hospitals on our waiting list to receive launchers. You can help us fulfill those needs, or designate a particular medical facility or camp to receive Launchers. Together we can create miracles.
If you'd like your own Marshmallow Launcher, you can purchase them here through PayPal.
We want to recognize these very special entities and people. Without their gifts, we would still be just a concept. They have enabled us to produce smiles worldwide.
- Hill Aeviun: Edwards, CO
- Custom Plastic Developments, Inc: Kissimmee, FL.
- Alpine Bank: Glenwood Springs, CO.
- Charlson Foundation: Edina, MN
- Anschutz Family Foundation: Denver, CO
- Campfire Marshmallows, Duomak Inc.: Elk Grove Village, IL
- Kiwanis Club: Glenwood Springs, CO
- Sunrise Rotary Club: Glenwood Springs, CO
- Casey Anderson, artist: Parachute, CO
- Dan Sprick, artist: Glenwood Springs, CO.
- Robert Stull, Goldsmith: Glenwood Springs, CO.
- Dean Bowlby, artist: Silt, CO.
- Angie Parkison, Author: Glenwood Springs, CO.
- Resa Dennie, Donor: Glenwood Springs, CO.
- Jean Simonson, Donor: Rifle, CO.
- Children’s Hospital Colorado, miracles makers: Denver